Introducing a new way to support the United World Challenge: Pirate Booty!
The treasure chest includes:
- Ombraz Sunglasses, 2019 Backpacker Magazine’s Sunglasses of the Year, plant 20 trees for every pair sold, Ombraz are literally the BEST sunglasses I’ve ever worn
- Stream 2 Sea, the ONLY sunblock that is COMPLETELY tested to be safe for fish and coral, Stream2Sea is my go-to sun care
- Pure Power’s CBD and botanicals are used by some of the best ultra runners in history and are a BIG part of my daily wellness routine
- Honey Bunchies, a local Colorado family business with delicious bars made of 42% honey, I eat Honey Bunchies these for fast-burn fuel
- 4 Points Bar, a local Colorado business with bars made of fresh figs, prunes and hemp protein, these are fresh and delicious and great for slow-burn fuel
- Ocean Bottle, each Ocean Bottle funds the collection of 1,000 ocean-bound plastic containers – it’s the last water bottle you need. I use mine every day.
- Wild Zora, designed for the AIP diet, I received my first shipment of Wild Zora products today and will update
Find custom UWC discount codes to each partner on Pirate Booty.
Want to join the fleet? Apply below!
Do you run a business with ruthless standards for sustainability and quality? Do you take no prisoners in your quest for a better world? If so, you may be a fit for our Pirate Booty program. Get in touch to learn more.